Macken Funeral Home & Cremation ServicesRochester's Oldest Family Owned & Operated Funeral Home Since 1909
Executive Order 20-62
Places of worship, funeral homes, and other venues that offer gathering space for weddings, funerals, or planned services such as worship, rituals, prayer meetings, or scripture studies, may host such weddings, funerals, or services with over 10 people, provided that they adhere to the below requirements:
- In all settings, ensure a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing between households.
- In indoor settings, occupancy must not exceed 50 percent of the normal occupant capacity as determined by the fire marshal, with a maximum of 250 people in a single self-contained space.
- In outdoor settings, gatherings must not exceed 250 individuals.
*At this time, our funeral home is NOT permitting funeral luncheons at our funeral home.
* Rochester mandates that masks are to be worn within our establishment. You will not be permitted inside our buildings without a mask.
- Daniel L. HeinsTue, Aug 04, 2020 11:00 am
- Thomas Vernon CampbellTue, Aug 04, 2020 11:00 am
- Rae Ann VigenSat, Aug 08, 2020 10:30 am
- Sara V. DunningtonSat, Aug 08, 2020 12:00 pm
- Christopher Lee DietrichPrivate Family Service
- Joseph Michael GuzinskiClick Here For Details
- Teuntje M. VanHilst-KozubskiWed, Aug 12, 2020 3:30 pm
Our Location1105 12th Street SouthEast Rochester, MN 55904