Click button to download form.
The simplest approach to pre-planning is to complete the informational form with our funeral home. This document gives us an overview as to your funeral wishes and provides us with information for ultimately placing the obituary and for filing the death certificate.
Need help completing the form?
How to Get Started
- Save the file to your computer by right clicking on the Download button and select the “Save link as” or “Save file as” item
- Browse to your Desktop, and click the Save button
- Open the form with Adobe Acrobat Reader, by going to your desktop and double-clicking on the Form (PDF) file you downloaded. Note: If you cannot view the PDF file, please see the section below on how to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- All fields that are highlighted with the light blue background can be digitally edited / selected by clicking within each field.Note: To uncheck a selection, click it a second time.
- Complete the form to the best of your ability.
- From with Adobe Acrobat, click File >> Save As… and replace the current form
- Next print the form, and sign it where a signature is indicated.
3 Ways to Submit the Form
- Drop it off at Macken Funeral Home at 1105 12th Street SouthEast, Rochester, MN 55904 Visit our contact page for map and link for directions
- Mail it to: Macken Funeral Home, 1105 12th Street SouthEast, Rochester, MN 55904
- Scan and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t view the form (PDF file)?
Click the button to download the free application from Adobe’s website.
Tip: Make sure to uncheck the optional McAfee application if you only want to install the Adobe Acrobat Reader.