Click button to download form.
The Cremation Authorization Form needs to be signed by the legal next of kin.
Need help completing the form?
How to Get Started
- Save the file to your computer by right clicking on the Download button and select the “Save link as” or “Save file as” item
- Browse to your Desktop, and click the Save button
- Open the form with Adobe Acrobat Reader, by going to your desktop and double-clicking on the Form (PDF) file you downloaded. Note: If you cannot view the PDF file, please see the section below on how to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- All fields that are highlighted with the light blue background can be digitally edited / selected by clicking within each field.Note: To uncheck a selection, click it a second time.
- Complete the form to the best of your ability.
- From with Adobe Acrobat, click File >> Save As… and replace the current form
- Next print the form, and sign it where a signature is indicated.
3 Ways to Submit the Form
Can’t view the form (PDF file)?
Click the button to download the free application from Adobe’s website.
Tip: Make sure to uncheck the optional McAfee application if you only want to install the Adobe Acrobat Reader.